The Future University in Egypt (FUE) tuition Policy
Tuition fees are annual fees divided into two installments and each should be paid before the beginning of each semester.
Tuition fees for Bachelor’s degree courses for non-Egyptian students are paid in US dollars.
A student, who fails to make full payment for his or her balance by the final payment due date, will be prohibited from registering for classes until the balance is paid in full.
Due to the limited number of students to be admitted at Future University, students in their final secondary school year are encouraged to apply for early admission. This will give them priority in reserving a place in the University during a ten day period after the secondary school results are published, on condition that they fulfill all secondary school graduation requirements and meet all the University’s admission requirements.
All accepted applicants must pay 700 LE. Unless the balance of the fees is paid by the announced date, a place cannot be guaranteed for an accepted applicant.
All accepted applicants must pay the first installment of the tuition fee by the announced dates. Otherwise, a place cannot be guaranteed for accepted applicants.
Methods of Payment
- Students must obtain the payment order from the Student Affairs Office.
- Students should proceed to the Commercial International Bank (CIB) branch in the Administrative Building on Campus (or any other CIB branch) to make payment.
- Students who pay at a CIB branch, outside the university campus, must submit the bank slip to the University Financial Office before the deadline.
- Only certified checks or bank drafts are accepted for payment.
- Transfer students must cover any service charges connected to the bank transfer. The student’s full name, student’s number, faculty, and “Attention Students Financial Office” MUST be written clearly on the copy that is sent.
- Students who pay through bank transfer MUST send a copy of the Swift to the Student’s Financial Office.
Name of account : Future University
Branch: Future University
Bank Addresse: New Cairo, Al Tagamoa Al Khames, End of 90th Street
Swift Code: CIBEEGCX103
In case of a student withdrawing from the University, the following percentages will be deducted from the refund:
- Before the beginning of the semester – full fees refund, except for admission fees
- During the first month of classes – 10 percent
- No Refund after the first month of the semester
Note: Tuition fees are not transferable from one semester to the other.
TUITION FEES 2020/2021
|Application Fees (Non-refundable)||1000 L.E.|
|Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmaceutical Industries||
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology||
|Faculty of Economics & Political Science||
|Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration||
|Faculty of Computers & Information Technology||
|Single room with bathroom||L.E. 43600||$7800|
|Single room||L.E. 41200||$7100|
|Double room with bathroom||L.E. 38700||$5840|
|Double room||L.E. 33900||$5680|
- Above cost is per year.
- Meals are optional.
- Students must pay a returnable deposit of one month’s rent against loss or damage to University property.
|To all parts of Cairo and Giza||8000 L.E./ Year||$1500 / Year|
|To New Cairo City and Rehab City||6000 L.E./ Year||$1125 / Year|
|To University Hostel||4700 L.E./ Year||$875 / Year|
|To 6 October City||8700 L.E./ Year||$1810 / Year|
|To Shorouk City, Madinaty and Obour||8000 L.E./ Year||$1500 / Year|
|To Zagazig City||9400 L.E./ Year||$2060 / Year|
- Transportation fees are non-refundable.