Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates from the Mastercard Recruitment 2023 for the position of Vice President, Account Management in South Africa.
Job Title: Vice President, Account Manager
The individual is responsible for setting sales strategies for South African financial institutions, aligning them with Mastercard’s strategic imperatives, managing customer relationships, identifying opportunities, and providing customized solutions. They also manage the sales team, articulate financial institution diversification strategies, and manage all financial aspects for SA customers. Also, you will partner with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support. You are responsible for pipeline management at the account level, and manage South African financial institution sales team.
• Sets objectives and plays a lead role in achieving sales and net revenue targets
• Provides direction for overall strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Leads and manages key customer relationships at the senior level
• Reviews reports on customer’s existing business to determine opportunities for additional revenue
• Provides consultative analysis, industry insights, and thought leadership to the customer
• Represents the voice of the market and customers to internal stakeholders
• Oversees implementation of sales plans including business development, marketing and product management
• Negotiates the customer agreement process ensuring global resource linkage
• Formally supervises and coaches several groups/teams and influences how the function is structured
• Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develops employees as organizational resources.
• Broad or extensive experience with sales strategy development and execution in complex/global accounts
• Extensive track record in achieving success/profitability for key customer accounts
• Experience supervising and coaching teams of account managers to serve complex customer accounts
• Demonstrated success in incorporating new solutions into existing customer accounts
• Experience in negotiating challenging situations and closing complex deals.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply