About the Scholarship
Invitation for Global Applicants to Apply for AUC Graduate Fellowship 2023-24 in Egypt. The American University in Egypt is offering scholarships for international students worldwide. These AUC Graduate Fellowships provide comprehensive funding for those seeking a Master’s degree at the American University in Egypt. The scholarship encompasses all academic disciplines offered by the university.
AUC offers international graduate fellowships for skilled international students pursuing a full-time master’s degree in its graduate programs. AUC offers a diverse, inclusive community with highly qualified faculty, a rigorous curriculum, and opportunities for research, internships, and experiential learning. Students must complete nine credits per semester.
The university’s campus in Cairo offers access to the city’s culture, history, and entertainment. Modern facilities, including classrooms, libraries, and research centers, make studying at AUC a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Overall, studying at AUC can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience, allowing students to gain a world. Class education while immersing themselves in a dynamic and culturally rich environment.
Fully Funded International Graduate Fellowships 2023-24, The American University in Cairo, Egypt. is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at The American University in Cairo.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program. All Subjects.
- The fellowship covers tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Medical service and health insurance
- May cover remedial English language requirements
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at the AUC New Cairo campus
This scholarship is open to international students
- International applicants open to all disciplines of graduate studies
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC satisfies AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application
January 15 for the fall semester and October 17 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, send an email to [email protected].